ASK: Professional Photography of Your Art Work (OKC)
Artwork Submission Preparation – Photographing Art
January 16, 2016; 1:00-4:00pm
at IAO, 706 W Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City 73102
On January 16th, OVAC is offering an opportunity for artists to bring their artwork to be photographed by Oklahoma City-based curator, artist, and project manager, Kelsey Karper. Photo sessions are from 1:00pm-4:00pm and reservations are required. For just $15 per artwork, we are offering professional quality digital images of your work. This is the perfect opportunity to prepare your images for Concept survey and Momentum OKC survey submissions, or for future exhibition applications.
- Artists must make reservations with OVAC no later than January 13. Limited space is available and will be first come, first served.
- Three-dimensional work must be no larger than about 36 inches in any direction.
- Two-dimensional work must be no larger than about 36 inches in any direction and unframed if possible. Please do not bring pieces that are framed under glass.
- For questions or to make a reservation, contact Holly Moye at 405-879-2400 or email@example.com. We will need to know how many pieces you plan to bring so we can schedule your time slot accordingly.
- Artists will pay for the photos upon arrival. Images will be sent to artists on CD or via email during the following week. Cash, check, or credit card will be accepted.