Exhibitions and Event Volunteers:
• Maintaining temporary gallery hours during exhibition
• Installation of exhibition (arranging walls, hanging artwork, site preparation, etc…)
• Photographing the event
• Acting as support staff during event (taking tickets at the door, taking art sales orders, etc…)
• Deliver Art Focus magazines to local galleries, coffee shops and other distribution sites
• Office Assistance
• Ongoing research projects
• Hands-on experience with arts and non-profit administration
Event and Program Committees:
• Experienced OVAC volunteers are often placed on specific planning committees.
• Plan, organize, publicize and recruit volunteers for annual events, exhibits and programs.
• *Goals* raise funds, encourage and involve artists, recruit new art audiences, reward excellent art in Oklahoma, raise visibility for the art and artists in the community.
Join our Facebook group and keep up to date with the latest OVAC volunteer opportunities!